Fashion Tights – Fancy, Fit, and Fun!

Posted by Ajax Union Blogging on , , ,

“I always rely on body shapewear from www.Memoi.net to look fit and trim under my clothes, but I only recently discovered the store’s line of fashion tights, which offer all of the affordability and comfort I’ve come to expect in an even trendier package. I love to wear the fishnet tights for a night out on the town, and even throwing them on under a pair of ripped jeans can help jazz up an outfit. Thus, I was understandably thrilled to find a variety of options from Memoi, such as the hipster fishnet tights with lace on top.

I also enjoy Memoi’s footless tights, ideal for summer outfits involving short skirts and sandals. And the thigh highs are a great way to look smooth and slim without the hassle of conventional tights.

For that middle ground between fashion tights and seamless shapewear, I recommend investing in support tights. The graduated compression virtually eliminates leg-strain, while the control top minimizes my tummy, butt, and upper thighs.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment