Fashion Tights Make Me Feel Alright!

Posted by Ajax Union Blogging on , , ,

So I’m really into tights, like high fashion tights and all, and I looove pairing them with like a baggy loose shirt, and some high boots. And between lace, stripes, fishnets or just plain black I feel comfortable and sexy. Even when I’m hanging out at home I wear tights with a print maybe, or some color, you know, to mix it up, just in time for spring.

One of my girlfriends is losing weight for her New Year’s Resolution. And she’s totally into the fashion tights too, but she told me that she still feels self-conscious when she wears them sometimes because it’s really her lower body that collects all her extra loving. So I told her about Memoi and their seamless shapewear. They’ve got these cute high wasted seamless shapewear and Capri seamless shapewear too. So she bought a pair and it really makes her butt and her thighs look tight! So she feels better about herself, like while she’s losing weight and all. Even her tummy gets a little support from the high waist. She’s so happy she’s like, “Why didn’t you tell me about this seamless shapewear earlier?” All I could say was, “Honey, you didn’t ask!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment