Must Have Socks For Summer

Posted by Ajax Union Blogging on , , ,

I’m a longtime www.MeMoi.net user for body shapewear and fashion tights. But with the warmer weather coming soon, I think it’s time to buy some socks to wear with shorts. I mean fashion tights are great and all, but when it’s really hot, I don’t want to feel constricted – I want to let the sun shine on my skin, soak in that Vitamin D, and feel happy that the warm weather has finally arrived.

So while browsing for some socks on my favorite site for body shapewear, I found an Eco section with products made from organic materials like bamboo and cotton. They come in black and green and blue. I picked up a few pairs – because you can never have too many socks, between them losing their mates and getting holes in the toes eventually – and now I feel a bit more prepared for the summer, and like I’m helping the environment by buying organic.

Until it really heats up, I can wear these knee high bamboo fashion tights with a skirt and heels and look great. These ankle socks are really comfortable with sneakers and jeans and are very breathable. It’s no surprise that www.MeMoi.net has come through for me again – they always do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment